This time I’ll just let others talk about Lightroom. I’ve collected 10 video tutorials from Youtube that might be of interest for some of you. Most of us are so eager to start playing around with new software and stuff (cellphones or TV etc) that we often forget the “other” great features of it. With this in mind I thought that this list of video tutorials might open your eyes to some features you’ve might have seen but not yet tested in Lightroom. Learning by practice is always a good way to do it, but to first see it being done by somebody else is even better…
1. Soften the skin:
2. How to use the luminance feature in Lightroom:
3. Selective colouring:
4. Batch your settings – Apply the same adjustments on many photos at the same time:
5. How to use the adjustment brush:
6. Convert your photos into Black & White:
7. Sorting and ranking photos in Lightroom:
8. Create virtual copies of photos in Lightroom:
9. How to watermark images with your own logo/text:
10. Remove unwanted items in photos:
Other great sources to mention are:
Lightroom 2 Learning center
Discover the powerful new features in Lightroom 2 with this free online resource from the experts at the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.
Lightroom 2 Learning site
One of the most popular Photoshop sites on the web, PhotoshopCAFE.com continues to deliver. Discover and learn Lightroom 2 with free tutorials, step-by-step shortcuts, and links to more resources.
Adobe TV – Lightroom tutorials
Listen to the pros at Adobe when they teach you all new cool stuff in Lightroom 2
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips
Get your weekly dose of the coolest Adobe® Lightroom tutorials, tips, time-saving shortcuts, photographic inspiration, and undocumented tricks with Matt Kloskowski from Photoshop User TV. New videos posted each Monday and other news over the week.